- No family planning assistance that includes abortion. (Jan 2013)
- Voted YES on the Paul Ryan Budget: Medicare choice, tax & spending cuts. (May 2011)
- Voted YES on the Ryan Budget: Medicare choice, tax & spending cuts. (May 2011)
- Voted NO on increasing tobacco restrictions. (Jun 1998)
- Voted YES on Medicare means-testing. (Jun 1997)
- Voted NO on blocking medical savings acounts. (Apr 1996)
- Supports repealing nationalized healthcare law. (Aug 2010)
- Opposes physician-assisted suicide. (Aug 2010)
- Defund, repeal, & replace federal care with free market. (Jul 2010)
- Repeal any federal health care takeover. (Jul 2010)
- Voted NO on banning high-capacity magazines of over 10 bullets. (Apr 2013)
- Include pre-born human beings in 14th Amendment protection. (Feb 2016)
- Opposes affirmative action.
- Voted YES on restricting class-action lawsuits.
- Voted YES on school vouchers in DC
- Voted YES on barring EPA from regulating greenhouse gases.
- NO on protecting ocean, coastal, and Great Lakes ecosystems
View original post 77 more words